We understand that domestic abuse is serious. No one should have to live in fear, nor should anyone have to defend against unwarranted accusations of abuse. We have helped people in need of protection obtain restraining orders removing their abuser from the home and their lives. We have also defended the rights of individuals falsely accused of abuse, keeping them in their home and ensuring continued contact with their children. We can help with:
- Obtaining a Protection from Abuse Restraining Order
- Defending against a Protection from Abuse Petition
- Enforcement/Contempt of Protection from Abuse Orders
- Defend against enforcement or contempt Protection from Abuse allegations
- Modification of or termination of a current Protection from Abuse Order
If you need assistance obtaining, defending or modifying a Protection from Abuse Order contact the Media, Pennsylvania Law Offices of Jessica Sirolly, Esquire. We will review your case and help you determine the best way to proceed.